The Main Thing
The main thing we need is people who want to serve Christ. The South Texas/Mexico border is an extremely poor area. Although it is in the U.S., working down here has much in common with foreign missions. Are you ready for it?
Below is a partial list of the types of skills (or desires to learn new skills) that we currently have places for. However, the need is great and if you don’t see something that matches your gifts please contact us anyway.
• agriculture / small farming (we can provide training)
• immigration legal aid (do not need to be a lawyer)
• health & medical (all levels of training)
• administration / bookkeeping
• bi-lingual (Spanish, French, Portuguese)
• teacher (K-6 experience or desire, Charlotte Mason experience a bonus)
• Hispanic missionaries (as in, your own ethnic heritage)
• communications (photography, graphic design, copywriting, social media)
• chapel services (assistants, deacons, priests)